GIVING A VOICE TO BRADFORD CITY SUPPORTERS
This Privacy Notice explains the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store, handle and keep that data safe.
This policy relates to Bradford City Supporters Trust (Known as BCST throughout this Policy) as a data controller and data processor, and you as a member of the BCST or a potential Member.
What information do we collect from you?
When you contact BCST with the potential of working with us/visiting us/or making a general enquiry we may collect and store the following information from you:
• Your name, email address and telephone number (work or mobile)
• Your company name, address and telephone number
• The date you contacted us and brief details of the conversation (if contact is made over
• Membership Status.
• Why do we collect this data and how will we use it?
• We will use this information for the management for member-related activities and for
the purposes of providing you with a service and keeping you updated about BCST.
Your data will help us to respond to your queries and to provide you with information
in relation to your query.
• We may use your personal data to keep in contact with you.
• With your permission, we may use your data to keep you informed by email/telephone
of news and events which we think may be of interest to you. You can opt out of this at
Will we share your data with anyone?
We will not sell your information with anyone; however, we may share anonymous statistics. We follow the policy below to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
We will only provide the information they need to perform their specific services and they may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify.
We will work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected always.
In very specific circumstances, we may need to share your data with third parties for their own purposes. For example:
• For fraud management, we may share information about fraudulent or potentially
fraudulent activity in our premises or systems. This may include sharing data about
individuals with law enforcement bodies.
• We may also be required to disclose your personal data to the police or other
enforcement, regulatory or Government body, in your country of origin or elsewhere,
upon a valid request to do so. These requests are assessed on a case-by-case basis
and take the privacy of our customers into consideration.
• In cases where we are processing your personal data based on our legitimate
interest, you can ask us to stop for reasons connected to your individual situation. We
must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to
continue processing your personal data.
What are your Data Rights?
You have the right to request:
• Access to the personal data we hold about you.
• The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
• To restrict processing of your personal data.
• That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing.
• That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw
• You can contact us to request to exercise these rights at any time.
To ask for your information please send an email to [email protected] with the subject heading “Data Protection Request”.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
At the end of that retention period, your data will either be deleted completely or anonymised.
How do we protect your personal data?
We know how important data security is. We will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it. Any personal data we store is password protected and can only be accessed by our Board Members who need it for processing purposes. All our Membership list is stored on a Third-Party Server, who specialise in keeping your data safe
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
We hope the above information will answer any questions you have but if not, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can email [email protected]
Double click to insert body text here...